man, that lizard is nice.
The assistants of New Leaf are excited to announce that we’re hosting a Twitter Pitch contest. We’ll be looking for stand-out pitches—tweeted by all of you—on behalf of the agents at New Leaf!
- The window to pitch your book ideas is Friday, May 23rd…
Haha… this is so me to my husband. Poor guy ;)
- Introduce a new character
- Kill off an existing character
- Throw an unexpected obstacle in the path of your character
- Edit your opening
- Let your character go somewhere they’ve never been before
- Write from another character’s point of view
- Let your character discover a secret
- Let your character share a secret with someone else
- Let your character fall in love
- Start an argument between two characters
7 years in this country and I will never get over my fascination with castles, ancient buildings, and structures of indeterminate origin and purpose. <3
This one’s in the former category: Chepstow Castle, Wales.
Facing all kinds of opposition lately. I must be *really* close to victory ;) One hopes!
So I’m going to talk to you guys about luck.
In this profession, as published authors, as women, we’re encouraged to smile modestly and duck our heads and say “Well, I got very lucky.” I admit, I have done this many times when someone praised my work. I’m uncomfortable with praise like that,…
Kilchurn Castle, Loch Awe
Loch Shiel walk
Royal Crescent, Bath
Severn Estuary sunset
Hiking in Glencoe
Favourite city <3 #Edinburgh